Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Going quiet?

This may be my last blog post before Christmas. Most of what I sew from now until then will be gifts, and although not many of the recipients read this blog, secrets must be kept. I'll post pictures of these secrets when they are no longer secret.

In the meantime, here is a project that will be sent before Christmas along with Mr. Carrot-nose in my banner.

This Santa wall/door hanging measures 12" x 24" and has my first attempt at hand quilting. The white Perle cotton thread is difficult to see on the white beard and mustache-- here is a close-up.


Okay, still hard to see. But it's there and I had fun doing it -- need more practice, but fun anyway.
I'm back to my sewing machine -- Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

love, Connie

1 comment:

  1. What a cute Santa wallhanging! Love the way the beard hangs down!

    ReplyDelete