So, we are in a new place and I have finally put my new sewing room to the test today. I started with a small project because I have not touched my machines to sew for a few months. But, like riding a bike, it all came back to me and I'm ready to pick up where I left off.
Here is a little tour of the new sewing space. Please note the cutting table my husband built for me (no more cutting on the dining room table), the handy-dandy closet system shelves left by the previous owner (note the rulers hanging above the cutting table), my two sewing machines set up (the Janome in front of the window has its cover on) and the closet dedicated to fabric, notions, etc. only.
I just need to put up the design wall and I'm ready to quilt!
(Oh, and I will change the banner soon since it is no longer February.)
love, Connie
No comments:
Post a Comment