I have been making doll clothes. I mentioned previously about a fundraising auction for Holt International Children's Services. Part of my donation is a doll with four outfits and a doll bed with pillow and quilt. Well, here is Little Miss showing you her new clothes. There will be details regarding patterns, etc. at the end of the post.
First is her school outfit (she was too shy to show you her matching underwear, but you can see it in another picture below):
Here is Little Miss ready for a playdate:
This is her garden party outfit:
And here she is dressed in her leisure wear with matching booties:
I made a soft basket to hold her clothes and booties:
Little Miss was tuckered out after her photo shoot, so she needed a little nap in her bed tucked under her quilt.
She is ready to go to her new home and play with new friends.
Details:
You can read about the doll bed here.
You can read about the quilt here.
All clothes, booties, hat (except shirt in playdate outfit) were made from McCall's 4338. The playdate romper, the school outfit and the garden party outfit I made with quilting cotton. The leisure wear and matching booties are from a knit fabric. The green, white and yellow booties are fleece.
The knit t-shirt in the playdate outfit was from a pattern found here.
The details for the source of the linen basket can be found here.
The doll is Madame Alexander Sweet Baby Nursery, Baby Cuddles.
This was a fun project.
love, Connie






I like her leisure wear. It's familiar...
ReplyDelete