Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jamie's house

I've had the pleasure of attending Jamie's third birthday party and staying to play for the last twelve days -- what fun! Today we went to pick apples and eat apple cider donuts rolled in cinnamon-sugar. His grandpa and I live all the way across the country from him so we cherish any time we get to be part of his life.



Yum, yum, yum, he says.

I also finished the cowboy shirt for him. It is to be part of his outfit for Halloween this year.

It is Simplicity 5366. It's the smallest size and a little big for him, but will be okay. I also took the side seams out of a pair of his jeans and added fringe. A cowboy hat (on it's way) will complete the outfit along with the treat bag I told you about in a previous post.

love, Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment