. . .my Finish It Up Friday project is the 36-patch quilt which I started with Amandajean's QAL. I finished the top quickly, keeping up with the pace of the QAL, but after I pieced the back the whole thing lie neglected on top of the guest bed for weeks because I didn't know how I wanted to quilt it. And, because it is a much larger quilt than I have done before, I knew I would have trouble maneuvering it through my machine. So, I procrastinated. Then I decided on Saturday to just do it. The straight-line quilting is on the diagonal through the dark squares. This means that the lines are 2 3/4" apart -- which means that, after washing and drying, this is a puffy quilt. Yay! I love it and it is d.o.n.e.!!
Now, which WIP will I choose to finish next?
love, Connie



Looks great, I love your fabric choices!!
ReplyDeleteWeeeeo! You did it. Great colors and prints for this block. Here is another one: Weeeeeoooo!
ReplyDeleteOMG...it is spectacular..I love how you quilted it! Thanks for the inspiration and congrats on the finish!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous quilt!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! :o)
Sincerely, Trish
ps. I love your header.
VERY striking!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great color combination... love it! And the pieced back is the perfect finishing touch. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteoh, i LOVE it!!! your color selection is fab! i love your quilting choice, too. i'm stuck on that part still. (that and a million and one other things i need to do. i'm sure you know how it goes!)
ReplyDeletethanks so much for linking up to finish it up Friday!
very cool! i've been admiring your quilt on the flickr group. now to find time to finish mine up!
ReplyDelete