I purchased a kit last year to make this quilt. I wasn't thrilled with the fabric when I received it, but I pieced this simple log cabin with fussy cut centers for the practice -- I had just started quilting. I finished the top, folded it with the backing and binding and put it in a shoe box. Well, when Amandajean started "finish it up Friday" I knew I should retrieve it from the shoe box and be done with it.
The animals playing in the snow are twee (that British word makes me smile), but the grandkids will love it when they come to visit.
The quilting is meandering except the fussy cut centers are in-the-ditch -- the binding is a red stocking knit print. It measures 56" x 56".
love, Connie



What a sweet quilt! :o)
ReplyDeleteGreat job, it's very cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful quilt, and I absolutely love the pillow in your header. Just beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is done in perfect timing! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! Congrats on getting it finished. :o)
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Isn't it nice to finish?
ReplyDeleteit's beautiful! i'm so glad you finished it so it can be used now. woo-hoo! love your quilitng!
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up to finish it up Friday!
Love the design and twee fabric!
ReplyDelete